- Fabric (@andypiper) for Answers, Beta, Crashlytics, MoPub, Twitter Kit on Unity
- Simpl Analytics
- thegoodideaco: Haxe
- trent_sterling: Electron
- killian: IONIC - "It's rather lightweight, and compatible with 80% of web technologies" "Typescript" "Yeah ionic is basically Angular2 , it builds for web then compiles into android and IOS format" "comes with a really good CLI for views and components"
King's Defold 2d
VR (do it your self being made by hatlessstudio, Aphixe, and maybe ranbowkappa789_)
- Riftcat Vridge Play PC virtual reality games on your mobile VR headset with VRidge.
- Trinus VR provides gamers with a high-end virtual reality headset without needing to buy expensive hardware
- Head Tracking for Desktop VR Displays using the WiiRemote
- FreeTrack is a free optical motion tracking application
- tridef 3d turns directx 9,10,11 games into a steroscopic image but it costs money and vireo is free
- FaceTracking with just your webcam!
Autodesk's Stingray 3D game engine and real-time rendering software